These days, postage meters for small offices are becoming more popular than ever. And why not? Small offices that use postage machines like a Quadient postage meter are saving lots of time and money on their mailing and shipping. They’re sending mail and packages without leaving the office by using the built-in scale to weigh mail and affix the exact postage. And they’re enjoying an automatic discounted rate on First-Class mail that isn’t even available at the post office! And the savings don’t end there. Just look at all the benefits of Quadient postage meters for small offices.
• No stamps needed
• No trips to the post office
• No waiting in line
• No interrupting your work
• Pay 7% less to send First-Class Mail®
• Never overpay for postage
• No reset fees or postage advance fees
• Save 44% or more compared to similar Pitney Bowes machines^
• 24/7 Myquadient access to account info, transaction history or to order supplies
• Online shipment tracking
• Automatically compare select carriers to find the lowest cost and fastest method of delivery†
• US-based technical support
If you run a small business, running to the post office shouldn’t be on your to-do list. Quadient has postage meters for small offices to help you run your small office better.
Quadient® and the Quadient logo are registered trademarks of Quadient Holdings CXM AG. iMeter® is a registered trademark of Quadient, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks and are the property of their respective owners.
†Rate comparison is between the USPS® and FedEx®. UPS® is not included in comparison. UPS® rates may be viewed separately.
††Based on USPS Commercial Rates vs. USPS Retail Rates for Priority Mail.
^When compared to the IS-280 iMeter®.